Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ripoblique Du Haters



Let's leave the haters outta this
Let's botch them and swim in the bliss
...
Let's throw 'em into the abyss
In the company of bugs and fleas
Where else do they belong anyways?
They'll sure enjoy the blissfull kiss

What name then do we call this?
The group who does nothing but diss
...
I ask; what appellation shall we brand this?
A clan as jobless as this?
Their tongue their only tool, pity 'tis 
A synonym of dirt from whence jealousy oozes

So what do us about this?
A battalion of flimsy fleas
Lousy losers parading in blouse?

Should we bath them in our piss?
Or like a gent keep our peace?

I sit to think and think deeply on this
But all I feel for them is pities
A poor parade of lousy louts

Let's reserve our thoughts for better things
Our logic for looming luxuries
So, we'll gladly choose the latter; peace

Alas! On and on they'll diss
Blowing up their senses to the breeze 
But all I do is laugh, laugh and laugh in bliss
Nothing indeed is more golden than silence

*If only they spend Hate as currencies  
These one's will be the richest there is
In the Ripoblique for the Haters and the Hatees - *heaves.  

Since I do not have the brawn or the muscle to take up fists with my haters when they come calling; what I do is go into my closet, pick my pen and write something like this. I'm not actually vindictive and I respect people (but only those who respect me). One of them came my way today and that what my prescription for his sickness. Sorry I had to write it, but I was left with no choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do think?